Thank you for making our 2014 Annual Conference a great success!
Link to Conference Registration
♦ Late Individual Registration (AFTER December 23rd) - $110
♦ Exhibitor Registration - Please call Heather @ (704) 860 - 7345
2014 SCVMA Conference Agenda
2014 SCVMA Conference CEU Credits
*Conference attendees not lodging at the host hotel will be responsible for their own parking and fees.
Rooms available - call Valerie Ross & indicate conference attendance
(843) 722 - 0600
(843) 756 - 2121 Toll Free
SCDOT Employee Room Reservations - Jennifer Gruber
Directions to the Francis Marion Hotel - Charleston, South Carolina
The South Carolina Vegetation Management Association (SCVMA) has been established to facilitate the networking, education and professional development of persons interested in integrated vegetation management in the State of South Carolina. This interest can be driven by employment, research, education, regulation, contracting, manufacturing, or merchandising.
The purposes of SCVMA are:
- to exchange ideas, opinions, experiences and information concerning vegetation management and related disciplines
- to foster more and better coordinated efforts among those interested and engaged in vegetation management in the State of South Carolina
- to promote ecological soundness through the correct and proper utilization of vegetation management in the State of South Carolina
- to serve as a source of public education regarding environmentally sound vegetation management.
- to encourage the proper use of vegetation management techniques, and to aid in the progression of mutual understanding and respond to persons interested and/or engaged in vegetation management in the State of South Carolina